This course is designed to allow assignment senders such as insurance carriers to track and view all of their claim files from their staff, independent adjusters, contractors and more. XactAnalysis also provides real-time information on individual assignments as well as trending and management reports. Students in this course will be taught XactAnalysis features and shown how to utilize new features and show how to utilize new features to increase efficiency and accuracy.
What you will learn
- Instantly view all of your claims nationwide on a geographic map, including pinpoints of actual property locations
- View accurate and detailed trending information for any time period in any area of your network
- Identify scope trends, training issues, quality analysis, and other indicators more easily
- Make head-to-head comparisons of staff, individual contractors, individual adjusters, specialty programs, and adjusting organizations
- Set up personal rules to have XactAnalysis notify you if a specific measurement is met
- Improve your re-inspection and QA programs, or just see how your indemnity dollars are being spent
- Instantly view information about online files while tracking each stage of the claims process.
- Compare original estimates with corrected estimates
- Review claims and report results in real-time
- Customize rules for a specific individual, specific types of claims, or even for specific trades within estimates