In this 4 hour instructor led virtual course, the residential/commercial property adjuster will learn how Legion Claims uses the many features of ClaimXperience to collaborate with policyholders, improve customer satisfaction, and handle claims more accurately and efficiently by managing and processing them remotely.
Xactimate Certified Trainer Barry Smith will instruct students on how they can use the following ClaimXperience tools to effectively triage a claim, assess the severity of damage, remotely settle more claims, and save the cost of an on-site visit.
- Integration – Start a collaboration session directly from Xactimate or Xactanalysis and sync information to the claim file.
- Photos & Video – Enable your policyholder to upload photos & video of the loss on their own time.
- Messaging – ClaimXperience enables quick, easy to use messaging between everyone involved in the claims resolution process.
- Shared Calendar – Speed up communications while the shared calendar syncs to the personal calendars of the policyholder.
- Policyholder Preferences – Policyholders, adjusters, and service providers can build and share personal property inventories.
- Customer Satisfaction – Policyholders can share real-time feedback throughout the claims process.
- Reports – Reports are available so managers know how team members & policyholders are benefitting from ClaimXperience.
- Customer Feedback – Create a customized survey to send to policyholders after claims resolution.
- White-Labeled – ClaimXperience offers a mobile-optimized, company branded version of the portal to match your logo.
- Aerial Imagery – Request RealTwiin imagery and property characteristics. You’ll receive up to 6 aerial images & structural characteristics.
This instruction will be in a virtual classroom setting with students interacting with members of the Legion Management Team.
Students in this class will also receive the following:
- Digital resources that can be used as a reference during future deployments.
Registration for this training session is $149.00. However, admission to this training session is free with purchase of any of our Xactimate Training & Certification Live Classroom Events. Payment can be made by all major credit cards.